This open house was active from May 14 - June 13, 2021. Information on this website may no longer be current. Email us for more information.
We're sorry we can't meet in person, but here's a cookie recipe you can enjoy at home.
- 3/4 cup, plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of sugar with cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Cream together butter and remaining sugar.
- Add egg, milk and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Shape dough into balls, then roll in cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Place dough onto baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 minutes.